From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
All Saints church, Wimbish
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
The village has its own non-denominational primary school (Wimbish Primary School) and a church (All Saints). The church tower was partly destroyed by lightning in 1756, and was rebuilt in brick but was later taken down again in 1883.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 28 September 2015.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 154 Cambridge & Newmarket (Saffron Walden) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2012. ISBN 9780319231739.
- Professor J.J.N.Palmer. "Open Doomsday: Wimbish". www.opendomesday.org. Anna Powell-Smith. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "Ordnance Survey Election Maps". www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk. Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "Wimbush asnd Debden ward population 2011". Retrieved 28 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wimbish.|
|This Essex location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|