Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wimpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimpey may refer to:
- Wimpey Homes, a defunct housebuilding company based in England
- Taylor Wimpey, housebuilding company based in England
Wimpy may refer to:
- J. Wellington Wimpy, a hamburger-loving character from the Popeye cartoons
- Wimpy (restaurant), a chain of hamburger restaurants, named after the cartoon character
- Wimpys Diner, a chain of 1950s-1960s themed diners found in Southern Ontario
- Wimpy P-1 (born 1937), first registered American Quarter Horse
- Luther "Wimpy" Lassiter (1918–2001), world-class American pool player known throughout his career by the Wimpy nickname
- The Vickers Wellington bomber aircraft, commonly known as the "Wimpy" amongst service personnel
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a 2007 young-adult novel by Jeff Kinney, the first of a series.
- Wimpy Operation in the 1982 Lebanon War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.