From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wimpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wimpey may refer to:
- Wimpey Homes, a defunct housebuilding company based in England
- Taylor Wimpey, housebuilding company based in England
Wimpy may refer to:
- J. Wellington Wimpy, a hamburger-loving character from the Popeye cartoons
- Wimpy (restaurant), a chain of hamburger restaurants, named after the cartoon character
- Wimpys Diner, a chain of 1950s-1960s themed diners found in Southern Ontario
- Wimpy P-1 (born 1937), first registered American Quarter Horse
- Luther "Wimpy" Lassiter (1918–2001), world-class American pool player known throughout his career by the Wimpy nickname
- The Vickers Wellington bomber aircraft, commonly known as the "Wimpy" amongst service personnel
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a 2007 young-adult novel by Jeff Kinney, the first of a series.
- Wimpy Operation in the 1982 Lebanon War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wimpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.