From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WinDiff is a graphical file-comparison program published by Microsoft (from 1992), and is distributed with Microsoft Windows, support tools, certain versions of Microsoft Visual Studio and as source-code with the Platform SDK code samples.
- "Windows XP Service Pack 2 Support Tools". Microsoft Download Center. Microsoft. Retrieved 2014 March 10. — Includes WinDiff
- "How to Use the Windiff.exe Utility". Microsoft Knowledge Base. Microsoft. Retrieved 2014 March 10.
- Brad Hines (1992-10-22). "Details of SDK beta release".
- "How to Use the Windiff.exe Utility". Microsoft.
- Tim O'Reilly, Troy Mott, Walter J. Glenn. Windows 98 in a Nutshell: A Desktop Quick Reference. O'Reilly Media, Inc. p. 425-427. ISBN 156592486X.
|This programming tool–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|