Win Myanmar (font)
Win Myanmar Systems, better known as Win Myanmar Fonts, translates MS Windows menus to Burmese. The Win Myanmar font system for Microsoft Windows is common in Myanmar for digitally processing Burmese script. The software supports both non-Unicode ASCII formats and ISO-compliant Unicode formats. They also include keyboard drivers for Windows.
- Win Innwa 4: non-Unicode, one font and a keyboard driver. Available for free download.
- Win Innwa 5: Unicode standard, one font and a keyboard driver. Available for free download.
- Win Myanmar 4: non-Unicode ASCII character set, and over 100 Myanmar typefaces. Paid software.
- Win Myanmar 5: Unicode standard, supports 3 keyboard-layouts with logically arranged Myanmar characters. It includes 30 Myanmar typefaces. Paid software.
- Burmese Wikipedia:Font page
- "Win Myanmar Fonts/Systems 4.8 (Windows)". TechRepublic.
- "Win Myanmar Systems official site". Myanmar's Net.
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|