|Founded||28 October 2003|
|Operating bases||Boryspil International Airport|
|Company slogan||Wind of your freedom|
|Key people||Vladimir Kamenchuk|
Windrose Airlines, legally Wind Rose Aviation Company, is a Ukrainian charter airline based at Boryspil International Airport. Founded on 28 October 2003, the airline's headquarters is in Kiev; it operates charter flights to destinations in Western Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
The airline was established in 2003 to provide charter flights to destinations in Europe and the Middle East.
In 2006, regular flights to Moscow and Kaliningrad in Russia were initiated. In 2008 the company expanded its route network, then sharply reduced it. Since 2008, Windrose Airlines has focused on charter flights. From 2010 to the present day, the airline has been licensed to operate regular flights, should the need arise. The airline was the first to carry out flights basing its aircraft at various airports in Ukraine.
Windrose Airlines operates charter flights to and from the following destinations:
- Kharkiv - Kharkiv International Airport
- Kiev – Boryspil International Airport
- Ivano-Frankivsk – Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport
- Lviv - Lviv International Airport
The Windrose Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft (as of October 2017):
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Wind Rose Aviation".
- "Destinations - WINDROSE". Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- "Wind Rose Airlines Fleet". Retrieved 27 June 2017.
Media related to Wind Rose Aviation at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in English)