Wind power in Hungary
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As of 1 April 2011, there were 39 operational wind farms in Hungary, with 172 turbines and 329 MW of installed capacity.
- The first tender was written in 2006 and it contains 330 MW capacity. Till March 16, 2006 it received 1138 MW capacity.
- In 2009 Hungary tendered for 410 MW of new wind capacity. It received 68 bids totalling 1100 MW capacity, but later the Hungarian Energy Office cancelled it.
Largest wind farms
- Kisigmánd Wind Farm - 50 MW
- Ikervár Wind Farm - 34 MW
- Ács Wind Farm - 32 MW
- Bőny Wind Farm - 25 MW
- Levél Wind Farm - 24 MW
- Mosonszolnok Wind Farm - 24 MW