Location of Windom within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||0.749 sq mi (1.94 km2)|
|• Density||6,600/sq mi (2,600/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
The Windom neighborhood is located in the Southwest community of Minneapolis. Its borders are Diamond Lake Road and West 54th Street to the north, Interstate 35W to the east, West 62nd Street (Highway 62) to the south, and Lyndale Avenue South and Highway 121 to the west. Coordinates: 
- "Windom neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55419 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-19.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Windom" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-14.
- Windom, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Windom
- Windom neighborhood website
- Nicollet-East Harriet Business Association(NEHBA)
- Experience Southwest : Southwest Minneapolis Business Directory (NEHBA sponsored)
|This article about a location in Hennepin County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|