Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Window coverings, especially in the American market, are usually on the interior side of windows, but exterior solutions are also available.
Types of coverings include:
- Curtains and drapes
- Window blinds, including:
- Window shutters, both the more traditional Colonial style and plantation shutters with larger louver sizes
- Window shades, including:
- Roman & folding shades
- Roller shades
- Cellular shades
- Solar screen
- Various types of boarding, nailed or screwed to the window casing, can be used as temporary window covering.
- Smart glass is used with high-rise buildings.
- "Honeycomb Shades". Retrieved 19 July 2018.
|This architectural element–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|