Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Window coverings are typically used on the interior side of windows, but exterior solutions are also available.
Types of coverings include:
- Curtains and drapes
- Window blinds, including:
- Window shutters, including:
- traditional Colonial style & plantation shutters with larger louver sizes
- Window shades, including:
- Roman shades
- Roller shades
- Pleated shades
- Sheer shades
- Cellular shades
- Solar screens
- Various types of boarding, nailed or screwed to the window casing, can be used as temporary window covering.
- Smart glass is used with high-rise buildings.
- "Honeycomb Shades". Retrieved 19 July 2018.