From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Window coverings, especially in the American market, are usually on the interior side of windows, but exterior solutions are also available.
Types of coverings include:
- Curtains and drapes
- Window blinds, including:
- Window shutters, both the more traditional Colonial style and plantation shutters with larger louver sizes
- Window shades, including:
- Roman & folding shades
- Roller shades
- Cellular shades
- Solar screen
- Various types of boarding, nailed or screwed to the window casing, can be used as temporary window covering.
- Smart glass is used with high-rise buildings.
|This architectural element–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|