From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (October 2014)|
Window Coverings, especially in the American market, are usually on the interior side of windows, but exterior solutions are also available.
Types of coverings include:
- Curtains / Drapes
- Window blinds, including:
- Shutters both the more traditional Colonial style and Plantation Shutters with larger louver sizes
- Window Shades, including:
- Roman & Folding Shades
- Roller Shades
- Cellular shades
- Solar screen
- Various types of boarding, nailed or screwed to the window casing, can be used as temporary window covering.
- Smart glass is used with high-rise buildings.
|This architectural element–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|