Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Windows or windows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Windows is an operating system developed by Microsoft.
Windows is the plural of window, an opening in an opaque surface through which light can pass.
Windows may also refer to:
- X Window System, often erroneously referred to as X Windows, the basis for many graphical user interfaces on a variety of operating systems including many Unix and Linux variants
- Window (computing), a display rectangle used by a graphical user interface (GUI)
- Windows key, a key on computer keyboards
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Windows (musical group), a smooth jazz band (1984–1996)
- Windows (composition), a 1966 jazz standard by Chick Corea
- "Windows", a 1982 song on Vinyl Confessions by Kansas
- Windows (Jon Lord album), 1974
- Windows (Lee Konitz and Hal Galper album), 1975
- Windows (O'Donel Levy album), 1976
- Windows (Charlie Daniels album), 1982
- Windows (Amanda Somerville album), 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Windows.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.