From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Windows or windows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Windows is an operating system developed by Microsoft.
Windows may also refer to:
- Windows, the plural form of window
- X Window System, often erroneously referred to as X Windows, the basis for many graphical user interfaces on a variety of operating systems including many Unix and Linux variants
- Window (computing), a display rectangle used by a graphical user interface (GUI)
- Windows key, a key on computer keyboards
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Windows (film), a movie released in 1980
- Windows (TV series), an American anthology series that aired on CBS
- Windows (musical group), a contemporary instrumental and smooth jazz group
- "Windows", a jazz standard by Chick Corea, first recorded on Inner Space in 1966
- "Windows", a song from Vinyl Confessions by Kansas
- Windows (Jon Lord album), 1974
- Windows (Lee Konitz and Hal Galper album), 1975
- Windows (Charlie Daniels album), 1982
- Windows (Amanda Somerville album), 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Windows.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.