Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Windows or windows in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Microsoft Windows is an operating system developed by Microsoft.
Windows is the plural of window, an opening in an opaque surface through which light can pass.
Windows may also refer to:
- X Window System, often erroneously referred to as X Windows, the basis for many graphical user interfaces on a variety of operating systems including many Unix and Linux variants
- Window (computing), a display rectangle used by a graphical user interface (GUI)
- Windows key, a key on computer keyboards
Arts and entertainment
Film and television
- Windows (country-psych band), Los Angeles based band founded in 2018
- Windows (jazz band), a smooth jazz band (1984–1996)
- Windows (composition), a 1966 jazz standard by Chick Corea
- "Windows", a 1982 song on Vinyl Confessions by Kansas
- Windows (Jon Lord album), 1974
- Windows (Lee Konitz and Hal Galper album), 1975
- Windows (O'Donel Levy album), 1976
- Windows (Charlie Daniels album), 1982
- Windows (Amanda Somerville album), 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Windows.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.