Windsor Park, Edmonton
|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Ben Henderson|
|• Total||0.76 km2 (0.29 sq mi)|
|Elevation||670 m (2,200 ft)|
|• Density||3,771.1/km2 (9,767/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||-6.6%|
Windsor Park is a south central neighbourhood in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is located immediately to the west of the University of Alberta north campus and overlooking the North Saskatchewan River valley to the north, west, and south west. It shares a short boundary with the neighbourhood of Belgravia to the south.
One of the benefits to residents comes from the neighbourhood's central location with easy access to other parts of the city provided by roads and by LRT stations located on the University of Alberta campus.
Groat Road leads into the river valley and to Hawrelak Park and Emily Murphy Park, both located in the river valley immediately below the neighbourhood. Groat Road and Groat Bridge give residents access to destinations on the north side, including downtown Edmonton, Westmount Centre, and Telus World of Science.
The main artery south from the university area, 114 Street, gives access to Southgate Centre and Whitemud Drive. Whitemud Drive gives residents another way to reach the north side, with this one providing good access to West Edmonton Mall.
The University LRT Station and Health Sciences LRT Station, both located on the adjoining university campus, give residents another option for getting to the downtown core, as well as access to destinations in north east Edmonton, including Northlands, the Coliseum, and Commonwealth Stadium.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Windsor Park had a population of  a -6.6% change from its 2009 population of 3,070. With a land area of 0.76 km2 (0.29 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,771.1 people/km2 in 2012.2,866 living in 493 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- History of Annexations (Map). City of Edmonton, Planning and Development Department.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Windsor Park Community League
- Windsor Park Elementary School
- Windsor Park statistics from the 2009 City of Edmonton municipal census
||North Saskatchewan River valley||North Saskatchewan River valley||North Saskatchewan River valley|
|North Saskatchewan River valley||University of Alberta|
|North Saskatchewan River valley||Belgravia||University of Alberta|