Windsor Park, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Pinehill||Browns Bay||Murrays Bay|
|Sunnynook||Sunset North||Campbells Bay|
Te Pūrongo Arotake Mātauranga (Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Te Raki Paewhenua) is a coeducational full primary (years 1-8) school with a decile rating of 5 and a roll of 45. It is a Kura Kaupapa Māori school which places a strong emphasis on the revitalisation and retention of te reo Māori.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. map 57. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- Education Counts: Rangitoto College
- "50th Jubilee 2006". Rangitoto College. Retrieved 25 April 2009.
- "Education Review Report:Rangitoto College". Education Review Office. August 2007. Retrieved 25 April 2009.[dead link]
- Education Counts: Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Te Raki Paewhenua
- "Education Review Report:Te Pūrongo Arotake Mātauranga". Education Review Office. March 2009. Retrieved 25 April 2009.[dead link]
- "Club Background". East Coast Bays Rugby Club. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "East Coast Bays Cricket Club". Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "Where Are We". East Coast Bays Rugby Club. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|