This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||46-056 Kamehameha Highway|
|Management||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|No. of stores and services||110|
|No. of anchor tenants||4 (3 open, 1 vacant)|
|No. of floors||2|
Windward Mall is an enclosed shopping center located in Kāneʻohe, Hawaiʻi, anchored by Macy's, and Regal Cinemas. The 530,000-square-foot (49,000 m2) mall, owned by Kamehameha Schools, was managed by General Growth Properties until 2011 when General Growth Properties and Jones Lang LaSalle entered an agreement to transfer managership to Jones Lang LaSalle.
The mall underwent a significant $23 million renovation in 2006 to improve the interior and add new retail tenants.
On April 15, 2019, it was announced that Sears would be closing. The store closed on April 30, 2019.
- "Windward Mall". Kamehameha Schools. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- Shawn Nakamoto (6 January 2006). "Kamehameha Schools to Upgrade Windward Mall". Kamehameha Schools. Retrieved 17 July 2012.
- Windward Mall's ownership transferred to Jones Lang LaSalle
- "Sears to close Hawaii store by end of the month". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "Information". Windward Mall. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- "Store Directory". Windward Mall. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|