Windy Harbour, Western Australia
Windy Harbour is a holiday settlement surrounded by D’Entrecasteaux National Park. Located 27km south of Northcliffe, on the south coast of Western Australia east of Augusta and west of Nornalup. Fishing, snorkelling and whale watching are the major attractions of Windy Harbour.
The area was also the location of coastal fishing huts, which have been at times removed due to their not being approved by local authorities.
- G.R. Crimp & Associates; Manjimup (W.A. : Shire). Council (1982), Windy Harbour management plan report, G.R. Crimp & Associates, retrieved 28 April 2013
- Van Steveninck, A. (Annette); McArthur, Bill; Western Australia. Dept. of Conservation and Environment; Western Australia. Department of Conservation and Environment (1985), Windy Harbour draft management plan, Dept. of Conservation and Environment, ISBN 978-0-7309-0490-8
- Memories are made of this Brief notes about the history of Windy Harbour, given... by James Lionel Jones of Albany. Northcliffe karri pigeon September 2007, p.4. also – Evans, H. D. (Hywel David), Windy Harbour Settlement Manjimup, W.A.: H.D. Evans, 1992. – held in Battye Library
- Western Australia. Windy Harbour-Augusta Rock Lobster Working Group; Pallot, A; Western Australia. Fisheries Dept (1986), The Windy Harbour – Augusta Rock Lobster Working Group : interim report, Fisheries Department, ISBN 978-0-7309-1441-9
- "Country News". The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 1 October 1948. p. 13 Edition: 2nd EDITION. Retrieved 28 April 2013.
|This article about a location in Western Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|