Wine & Spirits
|Publisher/ Editor||Joshua Greene|
History and profile
The magazine was started under the name Winestate's Wine & Spirits Buying Guide. In October 1984 it changed to Wine & Spirits. Joshua Greene acquired Wine & Spirits in 1989. In addition to publisher and editor-in-chief Joshua Greene, among the contributors are Tara Q. Thomas, Patrick Comiskey, Patricio Tapia, Peter Liem, with additional contributing writers such as David Schildknecht, Fiona Morrison MW, Bill St. John and Victor de la Serna.
- "Wine & Spirits Magazine". Wine Searcher. Retrieved December 13, 2015.
- Maggie Hoffman (November 13, 2013). "What Are You Drinking, Joshua Greene?". Serious Eats. Retrieved December 13, 2015.
- Rivlin, Gary (August 15, 2006). "In vino veritas - but a rating helps". International Herald Tribune.
- Rivlin, Gary (August 13, 2006). "Wine Ratings Might Not Pass the Sobriety Test". The New York Times.
- Mlodinow, Leonard. (November 20, 2009). A Hint of Hype, A Taste of Illusion Wall Street Journal.
|This wine-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a food, drink, or cooking oriented magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.