The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for web content. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Seattle, Washington |
(October 25, 2011)
Number of employees
Wine Folly is a website founded in October 2011 in Seattle, Washington by Madeline Puckette and Justin Hammack. The company has built an educational wine blog that publishes articles, videos, and infographics to help simplify wine. Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine was published September 22, 2015.
In 2014, a book deal based on the blog was reached. The resulting book, WINE FOLLY by Madeline Puckette and Justin Hamamck was published by Avery. In November 2015, the book hit the New York Times Best Seller list for Food and Diet Books  In 2018, the blog was cited by the wine writer Keith Wallace as the top wine blog of the year.
- "How To Pair Wines, A Chart". Huffington Post Taste. March 8, 2013.
- "How To Choose The Right Bottle Of Wine Every Time [Infographic]". Business insider Life. August 6, 2012.
- "Infographic: Learn More About Wine". Reader's Daily Digest. December 21, 2012.
- "Which wine type are you?". Washington Post Food. January 8, 2013.
- "Food and Diet - November 15, 2015". New York Times. 11 November 2015. Retrieved 30 November 2018.
- "Top Wine Blogs for 2018". Retrieved 30 November 2018.