(Redirected from Wingnut (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wingnut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wingnut may refer to:
- Wingnut (hardware), a nut with a pair of wings to enable it to be turned without tools
- Wing Nuts: Battle in the Sky, a video game created by Rocket Science Games
- Wingnut, a character in the Care Bears franchise introduced in the movie Care Bears: Oopsy Does It!
- Mighty_Mutanimals#Wingnut_and_Screwloose, a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise
- WingNuts: Temporal Navigator, a computer game created by Freeverse Software
- Nickname of Robert Weaver (surfer) (born 1965), an American surfer
- Wichita Wingnuts, a Wichita, Kansas, baseball team
- Nickname of Australian cricketer Adam Gilchrist
- Wingnut (politics), an American slang term for a person who holds extreme political (especially right-wing) views
- Wingnut, an eccentric person
- Wingnut, a fan of the NBC television drama series The West Wing
- Wingnut, a fan of the Detroit Red Wings
- Wingnut, a fan of the video game series Wing Commander
- Wingnut, military slang for members of the United States Air Force
- Wingnut, a Honda Gold Wing motorcycle enthusiast
- Wingnut, an Australian term for someone whose ears stick out
- Pterocarya, a genus of trees bearing winged nuts
- WingNut Films, Peter Jackson's film production company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wingnut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.