From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Winkel or winkel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Winkel may refer to:
- Rick Winkel, American politician
- Winkel, Haut-Rhin, a place in the Haut-Rhin department, France
- Winkel, North Holland, a town in the Netherlands
- Winkel (Haaren), a village in the Netherlands
- Winkel (Cranendonck), a village in the Netherlands
- Winkel, Switzerland, a village in the canton of Zurich
- Winkel, part of the municipality Oestrich-Winkel in Rheingau, Hesse, Germany
- Winkel, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Winkel, Saxony-Anhalt, a municipality in Saxony Anhalt, Germany
- Winkel, several places in Austria
- Winkel, Illinois, an unincorporated community, United States
- Winkel, Dutch, Afrikaans, and Yiddish for "shop"
- Winkel, German for "angle", "bracket", "chevron", "corner", or "recess"
- Winkel, the color and letter coded patch used by Nazis to classify prisoners in concentration camps
- Winkel tripel projection a map projection adopted by the National Geographic Society in 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.