|Look up winkie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Winkie may refer to:
- Winkie, South Australia
- Winkie Country, a place in the Wizard of Oz novels by L. Frank Baum and the people that inhabit it
- Winkie (novel), a 2006 novel by Clifford Chase about a teddy bear accused of terrorism
- Winkie (pigeon), a Dickin Medal-winning pigeon
- "Winkie", a 2006 short story by Margo Lanagan
- American slang for penis
- Wee Willie Winkie, a 1841 Scottish nursery rhyme
- The Winkies, a British rock group
- "Winkies", a nickname of Winchester College football
- William "Winkie" Dodds (born 1958), Northern Irish loyalist activist
- Winkie Direko (1929–2012), South African politician
- Winkie Wilkins (born 1941), Democratic member of the North Carolina General Assembly
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winkie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.