(Redirected from Winnie the Pooh (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Winnie-the-Pooh is the central character in book series by A. A. Milne.
The term Winnie-the-Pooh or Pooh Bear may also refer to:
- Winnie-the-Pooh (book), the first volume of stories about the fictional bear, published in 1926
- Winnie the Pooh (franchise), a Walt Disney franchise that includes TV series, animated feature films, and theme in-park appearances
- Winnie the Pooh (Disney character), a character in the franchise
- "Winnie the Pooh" (song), a 1966 theme song written by the Sherman Brothers
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, a 1977 American animated film
- Welcome to Pooh Corner, a live-action television series that aired from 1983 to 1986
- The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, an animated television series that aired from 1988 to 1991
- The Book of Pooh, a puppet television series that aired from 2001 to 2003
- My Friends Tigger & Pooh, a computer-animated television series that aired from 2007 to 2010
- Winnie the Pooh (2011 film), a 2011 American animated film
- Winnie-the-Pooh (1969 film), a 1969 Russian animated film by Soyuzmultfilm
- Jason Boyd (musician), American musician often credited as MDMA or Pooh Bear
- Óscar Guerrero Silva, Mexican drug lord known for his Winnie Pooh alias.
- Poohsticks, a game first mentioned in The House at Pooh Corner (1928)
- "House at Pooh Corner" (song), a 1970 song written by Kenny Loggins
- Return to Pooh Corner, a 1994 album by Kenny Loggins
- Return to the Hundred Acre Wood, a 2009 book that serves as a sequel to Milne's original tales
- Pooh (band), an Italian pop band named after Winnie-the-Pooh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winnie-the-Pooh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.