|Residence||Manhattan Beach, California|
|Alma mater||De La Salle University|
Winston Damarillo is a Filipino-American businessman.
Winston Damarillo was born in Bohol, in the Philippines. He completed a BS in industrial and mechanical engineering from the De La Salle University in 1990. He moved to the US, and went to work at Intel in Hillsboro, Oregon in 1992. After engineering and sales positions, he moved to Intel Capital, which invested in software companies.
Damarillo became an entrepreneur and venture capitalist. He sold companies such as: Gluecode Software, an open source software company which was acquired by IBM in 2005, Logicblaze, acquired by Iona Technologies in 2007, and Webtide, acquired by Intalio in 2009.
- Meliton V. Salazar and Dennis Posadas (2007). "Winston Damarillo: Making Money Off Open Source" (PDF). Asian Institute of Management. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- Aileen Garcia-Yap (October 10, 2012). "Form 'angel network' to fund start-ups—venture capitalists". Cebu Daily News. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Silicon Valley Comes to Manila, Cebu". Philippine Daily Inquirer. September 9, 2012. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "IBM Acquires Gluecode Software; Acquisition Builds On IBM Support For Open Source Technology; Expands Customer And Business Partner Choice For WebSphere Software". Press release. IBM. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- Iona acquires Logicblaze, http://news.cnet.com/Iona-buys-open-source-specialist-LogicBlaze/2100-7344_3-6174813.html
- Intalio acquires Webtide, http://www.intalio.com/intalio-acquires-webtide-developer-of-the-jetty-application-server/
- Maricel Burgonio (May 6, 2015). "PLDT appoints two new tech executives". Manilla Bulletin. Archived from the original on May 9, 2015. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- "Our People". AGSX web site. Archived from the original on March 9, 2015. Retrieved October 18, 2016.