Winter War (disambiguation)
Winter War refers to the war between Finland and the Soviet Union.
Winter War may also refer to:
- The Winter War (film), a 1990 Finnish film about the Winter War
- Fire and Ice: The Winter War of Finland and Russia, a 2006 documentary film
- Talvisota: Icy Hell, real-time action game
- "Talvisota", a song by Sabaton on The Art of War
- "Total War – Winter War", a song by Impaled Nazarene on Suomi Finland Perkele
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winter War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.