Winter for the Adept
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Winter for the Adept|
|Big Finish Productions audio drama|
|Executive producer||Jacqueline Rayner|
|Length||1 hr 34 mins|
|Release date||July 2000|
This episode addresses issues of religious extremism.
- The Doctor — Peter Davison
- Nyssa — Sarah Sutton
- Alison Speers — Liz Sutherland
- Miss Tremayne — Sally Faulkner
- Mlle Maupassant — Hannah Dickinson
- Peril Bellamy — India Fisher
- Lt Peter Sandoz — Peter Jurasik
- Harding Wellman — Christopher Webber
- Commodore — Andy Coleman
- Empress — Nicky Goldie
- This is the first Big Finish Doctor Who audio drama to feature the actress India Fisher. She later went on to play the Eighth Doctor and later the Sixth Doctor's audio companion Charley Pollard. It also features Peter Jurasik, better known for his role as Londo Mollari in the television series Babylon 5.
- Discussing Nyssa's latent telepathic abilities (an abandoned story arc that was to feature during her time on the television series), she and the Doctor refer to the Xeraphin from the TV serial Time-Flight and the Permian creatures from the audio play The Land of the Dead.
- Big Finish Productions - Winter for the Adept
- Winter for the Adept at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- Winter for the Adept reviews at Outpost Gallifrey
- Winter for the Adept reviews at The Doctor Who Ratings Guide