Winter solstice (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up winter solstice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Winter solstice is an astronomical phenomenon which marks the shortest day and the longest night of the year.
Winter solstice may also refer to:
- Winter Solstice (band), an American Christian metalcore band, active 2000–06
- Winter Solstice: North (album), a 1999 album by British experimental music group Coil
- Winter Solstice, a 2000 novel by Rosamunde Pilcher
- Winter Solstice, a two-part German-produced TV film from 2003 based on the novel, with Sinéad Cusack, Peter Ustinov, Geraldine Chaplin, Jean Simmons and Maureen Lipman
- Winter Solstice (film), 2004 American film with Anthony LaPaglia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Winter solstice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.