From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wintermute may refer to:
- a program in the game 2064: Read Only Memories that Will make all machines sapient
- An artificial intelligence character in the novel Neuromancer
- H. Ogden Wintermute, an American writer and historian
- Slim Wintermute (1917–1977), basketball player
- Wintermute Engine, a graphical adventure game engine developed by Dead:Code software
- Wintermute Lake, a lake in Minnesota
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wintermute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.