From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wintringham is a village in North Yorkshire, England.
Wintringham may also refer to:
- Margaret Wintringham (1879-1955), British politician, wife of Thomas
- Michael Wintringham (born 1947),New Zealand public servant
- Thomas Wintringham (Liberal politician) (1867-1921), husband of Margaret
- Tom Wintringham (1898-1949), British soldier, politician and writer
- Wintringham School, Academy in Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England, named after Tom
- HMS Wintringham, British minesweeper
- Wintringham Specialist Aged Care in Victoria, Australia
- Winteringham, a village in North Lincolnshire, England (similar pronunciation)
- Eynesbury Hardwicke near St Neots Cambridgeshire, site of deserted medieval village of Wintringham.
- Graham Winteringham, British architect (similar name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wintringham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.