|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Genre||Fantasy adventure, magical girl|
|Created by||Iginio Straffi|
|Written by||Iginio Straffi|
|Directed by||Iginio Straffi|
|Country of origin||Italy|
|No. of seasons||7|
|No. of episodes||182 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||23 minutes|
|Original network||Rai 2, Rai Gulp|
|Picture format||480i: SDTV (season 1–4)
1080i: HDTV (seasons 5–7)
576i: SDTV (sometimes used in season 4)
|Audio format||Stereo (seasons 1–4)
Dolby Surround 5.1 (seasons 5–7)
|Original release||28 January 2004|
Winx Club is an Italian animated television series directed, created and produced by Iginio Straffi and his company Rainbow S.r.l. in co-production with Rai Fiction. The series is the first Italian cartoon to be sold in the United States. It is also broadcast in over 130 countries worldwide, and is Straffi's most successful creation, spawning a Winx Club media franchise
- 1 Plot
- 2 Voice cast
- 3 Broadcast
- 4 Media
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 External links
In season 1, Bloom, a 16-year-old girl from Earth, discovers she has magical abilities when she saves Stella, a 17-year-old fairy princess from Solaria. Stella persuades Bloom to enroll in Alfea, a school for fairies in the Magical Dimension. There, she meets roommate Flora and apartment mates Tecna and Musa; together they form the Winx. They encounter and befriend the boys from the Red Fountain school of Specialists. They also make enemies, mainly a trio of witches called the Trix. Together, the Winx go through many adventures and discover many secrets about Bloom's past while fighting their enemies and studying at Alfea. Their power in Season 1 is Winx.[jargon]
In season 2, the Trix are back and have allied with Lord Darkar, an ancient creature of evil who wants to rule the universe. Together with their new member, Aisha (also known as Layla in some dubs), and their new friends the Pixies, the Winx will have to fight this new threat. They also meet Helia who, at first, is not a Specialist but becomes a Specialist and the love interest of Flora. Their power in Season 2 is Charmix.[jargon]
In season 3, the Winx have to face a new enemy, Valtor, who was freed from his prison by the Trix and who took part in the destruction of Domino and shares a dark past with Bloom and her birth parents. Aisha meets a wizard, Nabu, with whom she falls in love. In Season 3 the Winx Club got a new power called Enchantix.[jargon] The events of the third season are followed by those of the first movie, The Secret of the Lost Kingdom.
In season 4, taking place after the events of the movie, the Winx face a new threat: the four Wizards of the Black Circle, who caused all magic to disappear from Earth. The Winx go to Earth to save Roxy, the last fairy from Earth, fight the Wizards and restore its magic by freeing the Earth fairies from the Wizards. They also get a new power called Believix. They then get powers called the gifts of destiny. The gifts of destiny include Sophix, Lovix, and the black gift. The black gift can give life to a person who is not living. The events of the fourth season are followed by those of the second movie, Magical Adventure.
In season 5, taking place after Magical Adventure, the Winx Club battle Aisha's evil cousin Tritannus, who's allied with the Trix in a quest to take over the Magic Dimension. To defeat them, the Winx must prove their self-confidence, empathy and courage and achieve the power of Sirenix. They will also earn the two new transformations: Harmonix and Sirenix. The Winx bond with Selkies from the seas of the Magic Dimension, Aisha meets Roy, a specialist towards whom she is attracted while Bloom will have to save her sister Daphne from Tritannus. The events of the fifth season are followed by those of the third and last movie, The Mystery of the Abyss.
In season 6, the Trix take over Cloud Tower and ally with a young witch named Selina, who owns the Legendarium, a magical book which can make the legends become reality, and was once a childhood best friend of Bloom's. However, the Winx lost all their powers except Bloom. They will have to obtain two new transformations known as Bloomix and Mythix. During their quest to seal the Legendarium, the Winx will discover that they face the Trix and Acheron who is an evil wizard imprisoned in the Legendarium. Acheron is the master of Selina.
In season 7, the Winx Club discovers the Fairy Animals, which are magical creatures with special talents that are necessary for the balance of the Magical Universe. The Winx find out that they are under threat from the new villains Kalshara, who is an evil shape-shifter, and her brother Brafilius. As well as an unexpected appearance from the Trix, which counts as the third villains. To save the Fairy Animals, the Winx will have to travel through time, gain new transformations known as Butterflix and Tynix, and bond with Fairy Animals.
Original / RAI Italian (2004–present)
The original Italian version covers all seasons.
- Main characters
- Supporting characters
- Massimiliano Alto – Brandon
- Roberto Certoma – Mike
- Corrado Conforti – Timmy
- Stefano Crescentini – Avalon
- Barbara De Bortoli – Vanessa
- Sasha De Toni – Nabu
- Alessandro Quarta – Sky
- Federica De Bortoli – Darcy
- Tatiana Dessi – Icy
- Valeria Vidali – Stormy
- Debora Magnaghi – Roxy
Cinelume / RAI English (2004–09)
RAI created an English dub for the first four seasons recording by Cinelume in Montreal.
- Main characters
- Helena Evangeliou – Bloom (seasons 1–3)
- Angela Galuppo – Bloom (season 4)
- Jennifer Seguin – Stella
- Holly Gauthier-Frankel – Flora
- Sarah McCullough (season 1–3) – Musa
- Anik Matern (season 4) – Musa
- Lezlie Karls – Tecna (season 1–2)
- Jodie Resther - Tecna (season 3–4)
- Lucinda Davis – Layla
- Supporting characters
- Danny Brochu – Brandon
- Sara Camacho – Roxy (season 4)
- Lucinda Davis – Digit
- Todd Fennell – Nabu (season 4)
- Carrie Finlay – Darcy
- Mark Hauser – Sky
- Sarah McCullough (season 1–3) – Stormy
- Elenor Noble – Icy
- Mitchel Rothpan – Riven
- Harry Standjofsky – Darkar, Avalon
- Martin Watier – Helia
- Michael Yarmush – Timmy
4Kids Entertainment (2004–07)
4Kids produced an English dub which aired on Fox network under its programming block FoxBox and later 4Kids TV. The dub covers the first three seasons. A list of voice actors was presented in the closing credits under Lead Voices with no references to their specific roles. 4Kids, as well as Winx Club Konami Season 1 video game features the same voice actors:
- Main characters
- Liza Jacqueline Kaplan – Bloom
- Caren Manuel – Stella
- Lisa Adams voiced Stella in the 4Kids dub for a few episodes.
- Kerry Williams – Flora
- Lisa Ortiz – Musa
- Vasthy Mompoint – Layla
- Dani Schaffel – Tecna(seasons 1–2)
- Rebecca Soler – Tecna (season 3)
- Supporting characters
- Sebastian Arcelus
- John Campbell (season 3)
- Dan Green – Sky
- Jason Griffith (season 1–2) 
- Carol Jacobanis – Headmistress Griffin
- Carrie Keranen – Bad fairies, various characters
- Frank Frankson (season 1–3) – Brandon
- Michal the Girl – Tune
- Matt Hoverman (season 3) – Additional voices
- Bella Hudson Daphne, Galatea & Piff
- Rachael Lillis – Faragonda, Amaryl, Dextia, Lucy 
- Natasha Malinsky (season 2)
- Caren Lyn Manuel – Darcy
- Meghan McCracken (season 3) – Chimera
- Su Meredith
- Suzy Myers – Stormy
- Lisa Ortiz – Icy, Digit
- Andrew Paul (season 3) – Additional voices
- Kayzie Rogers (season 1–2)
- Sean Schemmel (season 3) 
- Grace Shepard (season 3)
- Mike Sinterniklaas – Riven
- Mary Stout (season 1–2)
- Veronica Taylor – Diaspro
- Marc Thompson – Knut
- Andi Whaley
- Stuart Zagnit (season 1–2)
- Pete Zarustica
Nickelodeon's voice cast covered seasons 3–6. Nick produced several television specials to summarize both seasons 1 and 2. The voice actors are not listed in the closing credits for both seasons 3 and 4. They are listed under "Featuring the Voices Of" starting in season 5, and detailed with roles starting with season 6.
- Main characters
- Supporting characters
- Laura Bailey – Tressa, Serena
- Dee Bradley Baker – Kiko,
- Susan Blakeslee – Bloom's Sirenix Guardian
- Kimberly Brooks – Stormy,
- Jennifer Cody – Darcy,
- Romi Dames – Cherie
- Morgan Decker – Amore
- Grey DeLisle – Marion (season 6)
- Jessica DiCicco – Selina
- Elizabeth Gillies – Daphne
- Ariana Grande – Diaspro (specials and seasons 3–5)
- Georgina Cordova - Piff and Digit
- Adam Gregory – Brandon
- Amy Gross – Cara
- Josh Keaton – Oritel (season 6)
- Lara Jill Miller – Chatta, Tune, Livy
- Daniella Monet – Mitzi
- Cassandra Morris – Diaspro (season 6)
- Larisa Oleynik – Icy
- Keke Palmer – Piff
- Molly C. Quinn – Lockette
- Alejandra Reynoso – Chatta
- Sam Riegel – Riven
- Charlie Schlatter – Timmy, Thoren
- Matt Shively – Sky
- April Stewart – Vanessa
- Kari Wahlgren – Narrator, Faragonda
- Mitchell Whitfield
- Ariel Winter
DuArt Film and Video (2015–present)
- Main characters
- Supporting characters
- Wayne Grayson – Timmy
- Suzy Myers – Roxy
- Jake Paque – Brandon
- Erica Schroeder – Faragonda, Icy, Piff, Critty and Squonk
- Eileen Stevens – Kalshara
- Billy Bob Thompson – Sky
- Kate Bristol – Shiny
- Marc Thompson – Brafilius
- Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld – Miele
- Michael Liscio Jr – Helia
- Haven Paschall – Kiko
Winx Club premiered on the Italian channel Rai 2 on 28 January 2004. In the United States, it was licensed and dubbed into English by 4Kids Entertainment and was broadcast on Fox's programming block, FoxBox, later 4Kids TV, beginning on 19 June 2004, with a preview episode airing on 22 May 2004. The series was also syndicated to Cartoon Network in 2005 on their afternoon block Miguzi. Fox would continue its initial run on 4Kids TV for the first three seasons, ending airing of reruns in 2008. On 18 July 2009, the CW aired the 4Kids dubbed episodes of Winx Club on their programming block The CW4Kids. Meanwhile, an English dub produced by Cinelume in association with Rai 2, was broadcast in Singapore and was featured as an alternate English language track on several European DVD releases.
On 2 September 2010, Nickelodeon announced through a press release that they would be co-producing seasons 5 and 6 of the series. With a new English dub, Nick premiered the series with four one-hour specials summarizing seasons one and two. The first special aired on 27 June 2011; the second special, "Revenge of the Trix," was aired on 2 August 2011; the third special, "The Battle for Magix," aired on 18 September 2011; the fourth and final special, "The Shadow Phoenix," aired on 16 October 2011. Nickelodeon broadcast the third season under the subtitle Enchantix from 14 November 2011 to 26 December 2011. The fourth season, subtitled The Power of Believix, aired from 6 May 2012 to 29 July 2012.
For the fifth and sixth seasons that are subtitled Beyond Believix and Bloomix respectively, Nickelodeon was listed as a co-producer with some of the episodes premiering ahead of the Italian dub. However, during the initial run of Bloomix, the series was moved from Rai 2 to Rai Gulp in 2014 starting with the fifteenth episode of Bloomix. The English dub was moved to Nick Jr. starting with the ninth episode of Bloomix.
The seventh season was broadcast on Rai Gulp in 2015. The English dub was produced by DuArt Film and Video. It first aired on Nick Jr. in the US on 10 January 2016. It also aired on Nickelodeon in the UK on 4 July 2015.
The Secret of the Lost Kingdom (2007)
On 8 October 2006, Rainbow S.p.A. announced on their official website that a Winx Club film was being produced. The CGI film, titled Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom (Italian: Winx Club - Il segreto del regno perduto), was released theatrically in Italy on 30 November 2007. An English dub of the film was released on 20 November 2008 in Singapore. The film was re-dubbed in English and released in the United States as a TV movie on Nickelodeon on 11 March 2012. This version featured the cast from the Nickelodeon dub of the television series.
The events of the movie follow those of the third season. As Bloom continues in the search for her birth parents along with her friends, she discovers more about her planet and has to fight Mandragora as well as the Ancestral Witches who destroyed her home. Bloom will discover who her parents are and where she came from.
Magical Adventure (2010)
On 9 November 2009, it was confirmed that there would be a second Winx Club movie released in 2010. The film, titled Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure (Italian: Winx Club 3D – Magica avventura) was released theatrically in Italy on 29 October 2010. The film was dubbed using the Nickelodeon voice cast and released as a television special in the United States on 20 May 2013. This version was shortened from the original's 87 minute runtime to approximately 45 minutes. This movie was released with seven episodes from season five.
In this film, the Trix, allied with the Ancestral Witches, manage to make almost all the good/positive magic of the universe disappear and the Winx and the Specialists go on a journey to restore it and defeat the witches. Meanwhile, Bloom learns more about her world's tragic fate that led its destruction eighteen years ago, and why Sky's father King Erendor does not want him to marry her.
The Mystery of the Abyss (2014)
The third and final Winx Club movie was officially announced when the official Italian Winx Club website allowed the fans to vote for its title in an online poll, with the title Mystery of the Abyss (Il mistero degli abissi) being chosen. The movie was released theatrically in Italy on 4 September 2014. An official teaser trailer was released on 16 April 2014, on the official Winx Club channel on YouTube an official preview was released a short time later. A Rai English dub of the movie was released exclusively on Netflix on 10 October 2014. Despite the entire fifth season being produced in Nickelodeon dub, the following movie was not.
Taking place before the sixth season, the Trix try to activate the might of the Emperor's Throne and inadvertently free the evil nymph and Sirenix fairy, Politea. They kidnap Sky to free Tritannus from Oblivion and acquire a magical pearl from the Coral Wreath that will allow them to obtain the vast and unequaled power of the Emperor's Throne. The Winx will have to go on a Sirenix mission in the endless depths of the Infinite Ocean to stop them and save Sky.
Home video and DVD
|Release name||No. of episodes||Company||Release date||Notes|
|Vol. 1 Welcome To Magix!||5||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 1 episodes 1–5|
|Vol. 2 The Power Of Dragon Fire||6||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 1 episodes 6–11|
|Vol. 3 Bloom's Secret Past||5||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 1 episodes 12–16|
|Vol. 4 Stolen Dragon Fire||5||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 1 episodes 17–21|
|Vol. 5 Battle For Alfea||5||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 1 episodes 22–26|
|Season 2, Vol. 1 Layla And The Pixies||12||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 2 episodes 1–12|
|Season 2, Vol. 2 Battle For The Codex||14||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 2 episodes 13–26|
|Season 3, Vol. 1 The Princess Ball||13||Funimation||
||4kids dub of season 3 episodes 1–13|
|Season 3, Vol. 2 Fire and Flame||13||Funimation||
||FUNimation and 4Kids parted ways before this DVD was released; it would've contained the 4kids dub of season 3 episodes 14–26|
|The Secret Of The Lost Kingdom||Film + 7||Nickelodeon / Paramount||
||Nickelodeon dub of film and season 4 episodes 1–7|
|Magical Adventure||Film + 7||Nickelodeon / Paramount||
||Nickelodeon dub of film and season 5 episodes 1–7|
|The Original Complete Season 1||26||Cinedigm||
||Cinelume dub of season 1 episodes 1–26|
|Realm Of Magix: The Original Season 1, Vol. 1||13||Cinedigm||
||Cinelume dub of season 1 episodes 1–13|
|Defeating The Trix: The Original Season 1, Vol. 2||13||Cinedigm||
||Cinelume dub of season 1 episodes 14–26|
|The Original Complete Season 2||26||Cinedigm||
||Cinelume dub of season 2 episodes 1–26|
|The Shadow Phoenix: The Original Season 2, Vol. 1||13||Cinedigm||
||Cinelume dub of season 2 episodes 1–13|
Several video games based on the series have been released. The first of these was Winx Club, released in 2005 for the PlayStation 2, PC, and Game Boy Advance. Other video games released include Winx Club: The Quest for the Codex (2006), Winx Club: Join the Club (2007), Winx Club: Mission Enchantix (2008), Dance Dance Revolution Winx Club (2009), Winx Club: Believix in You (2010), and Winx Club: Magical Fairy Party (2012).
In 2013, Tsumanga Studios released an app for iOS and Android titled Winx Sirenix Power. Other apps based on the series include Winx Fairy School (by Tsumanga Studios) and Winx Club: Rocks the World (by Budge Studios).
A Winx Club video game was released on the Nintendo 3DS titled Winx Club: Saving Alfea. The game is published by Little Orbit. Winx Club: Saving Alfea features the Winx Club fairies in their Bloomix power from the sixth season. It was scheduled for a release in 11 November 2014.
A comedy spin-off series titled PopPixie premiered in Italy on 10 January 2011. This series is based on the pixies from the Winx Club series, and featured characters such as Lockette, Chatta, and Amore, along with new characters. The characters Caramel and Cherie, introduced in PopPixie, later appeared in Winx Club as replacements for Digit and Tune, respectively.
In September 2014, it was announced that a spin-off series titled World of Winx would be co-produced by Rainbow S.r.l. and Netflix. World of Winx will be a two-season 13-episode spin-off that will be on Netflix worldwide, with the first season to air in 2016. The girls embark on an undercover journey all around the world looking for talented kids in art, sports, music, and science. These kids have their own kind of magic, and the Winx Club fairies are enchanted by them though it doesn't take long before trouble sets in, and a new and dangerous mystery for Bloom and the others to solve. The English dub is being produced by 3Beep and DuArt. The first season of World of Winx was released on Netflix on 4 November 2016.
- Deheer, Laura (15 April 2015). "Changing Anime Trends Over Time". GoodEReader. Oakbranch Media. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
It is also thanks to Sailor Moon that the following ten years saw the rise of the magical girl, a genre that had always been around but rarely saw such success. In the aftermath of Sailor Moon came Cardcaptor Sakura, Shugo Chara, Pretty Cure and the like. The genre even reached around the globe to other nations of animation, such as France's W.I.T.C.H. novels and Italy's popular animated series Winx Club.
- "Winx Club to Receive Live-Action Film". bsckids.com. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "Iginio Straffi". Iginio Straffi. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "PRESS « Iginio Straffi". Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "Konami, 4kids Entertainment And Rainbow S.R.L. Announce Winx Club License Agreement". Game Zone. Retrieved 10 February 2013.
- Rainbow S.p.A. "Winx Club". Retrieved 15 November 2006.
- "La 'Winx Club Serie 7' presentata da Rainbow al festival di Taormina". Libero. 24 June 2015. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- Rai English closing credits:
- "An Unexpected Event". Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 1. Rainbow – via Netflix.
- "The Shadow Phoenix". Winx Club. Season 2. Episode 1. Rainbow – via Netflix.
- "Hallowinx!". Winx Club. Season 2. Episode 16. Rainbow – via Netflix.
- WinxClubEnglish (10 December 2012). Winx Club Ending Season 3 RAI English. YouTube. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- WinxClubEnglish (10 December 2012). Winx Club Ending Season 4 RAI English. YouTube. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- 4Kids closing credits:
- Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 1. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 1. Episode 26. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 2. Episode 9. 4Kids. FoxBox.
- Winx Club. Season 3. Episode 1. 4Kids. Fox 4Kids.
- "Outlanders Voice Actor Voting Contest". Central Park Media. Archived from the original on 17 November 2008. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "Now Casting - Liza Jacqueline Kaplan Bio & Pics". NowCasting.com. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- McEntire, Mac (6 April 2014). "Winx Club: The Complete Season One". DVD Verdict.
- "The Cutting Room » Caren Lyn Tackett – Originals; some Old, some New, some Blue – Tickets – The Cutting Room – New York, NY – June 9th, 2013". The Cutting Room. Archived from the original on 2013-06-13. Retrieved 24 November 2015.
- Abbey, Gregory [gregoryabbey] (May 13, 2015). "Caren Manuel RT @NjaMagic: @gregoryabbey Awesome voice on winx! But who is voice it Stella? I search it long time!!" (Tweet). Retrieved November 28, 2016 – via Twitter.
- "Lisa Adams - Resume". lisaadamsinnyc.com. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "Anime Convention NY/NJ/CT/PA AnimeNEXT June 17-19, 2005". animenext.org. Archived from the original on 6 September 2005. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Terrace, Vincent (2008). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010 (2d ed.). McFarland. p. 1184. ISBN 9780786486410.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc8dB91jVz8 AWA 2010 - Lisa Ortiz voice acting as Musa and Icy
- Adrienne Onofri (28 May 2014). "GYPSY OF THE MONTH: Vasthy Mompoint of 'Rocky'". Broadway World. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Soler's tweets regarding Tecna in Winx Club:
* Rebecca Soler [rsolvervo] (1 April 2015). "@NjaMagic I think so. I am techna in one season and can't remember if it is 3." (Tweet). Retrieved 10 September 2015 – via Twitter.
* Rebecca Soler [rsolervo] (1 April 2015). "@NjaMagic That seems right. I was not the original Techna. I recorded with 4Kids. Thanks for watching!" (Tweet). Retrieved 10 September 2015 – via Twitter.
- Season 3 credits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ3maCdWF8E
- "Rebecca Soler Resume". RebeccaSoler.com (doc). Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- Dan Green And Greg Abbey Talk About Other Voice Acting Roles. YouTube. 17 July 2012.
- "Resume". caroljacobanis.com. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- Carrie Keranen tweets pertaining to her roles in Winx Club:
* NjaMagic (18 November 2015). "@CarrieKeranen you have play it Bad fairies in winx it was for 4Kids? or other company or version" (Tweet). Retrieved 19 November 2015 – via Twitter.
* Carrie Keranen [CarrieKeranen] (18 November 2015). "4kids" (Tweet). Retrieved 19 November 2015 – via Twitter.
- "Voice Actress, Singer Michal Friedman Passes Away (Updated)". Anime News Network. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Erica Schroeder (26 August 2015). "Thanks Arden. smile emoticon Yes, you are correct. I voiced Daphne, Galatea and Piff. I don't reprise any of those roles this time 'round.". Facebook.
- "Google Sites". google.com. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- Rachael LM Voiceover (24 May 2015). RLM Animation VO Demo. YouTube.
- Rachael's tweets concerning Winx Club:
* NjaMagic (27 August 2015). "@RachaelLillis are you was Amaryl?" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
* Rachael Lillis [RachaelLillis] (27 August 2015). "@NjaMagic Sorry, not sure! I played Lucy and Faragonda." (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Natasha Malinsky" (PDF). Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Tweets pertaining to Cassandra Lee Morris's roles in Winx Club:
- Cassandra Lee Morris [SoCassandra] (19 December 2013). "My first Winx Club episode aired on @NickelodeonTV! You can hear me as Diaspro 💗💜💛" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- MAR-KLAC-VELOUS [KLAC_GS_ERA] (19 December 2013). "@SoCassandra @NickelodeonTV excuse me but read your tropes & wiki you did winx before back in 4kids days? (i did some digging on it)." (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Cassandra Lee Morris [SoCassandra] (20 December 2013). "@KLAC_GS_ERA that's right! I was Chimera back in the day 👑" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Crazy Winx Fan [Crazy_Winx_Fan] (22 December 2013). "@SoCassandra That's really cool! No one else that I no of has worked on #WinxClub both at 4kids and Nickelodeon! How cool!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Cassandra Lee Morris [SoCassandra] (22 December 2013). "@Crazy_Winx_Fan @winx4life Aw thanks, you guys are sweet 💗 Can't wait for you to see the next episode!" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "2005 - 2006 Teaching Artist Blogs – Suzy Myers". Association of Teaching Artists. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
Currently, Suzy can be heard as the voice of Stormy on Fox's Saturday morning cartoon, The Winx Club.
- http://www.michaelsfavorites2.com/slayers/lisaortiz.html was VERY blessed to meet Lisa Ortiz again at Otakon 2011! She signed Winx Club figures for Musa, Icy and Digit as she does the voice for all 3!
- http://saltlakecomiccon.com/portfolio-item/veronica-taylor/ the picture mention it a picture from diaspro (2nd photo from left and before dinousaur king title character)
- "Global Hit Animated Series 'Winx Club' Comes To Nickelodeon, Starting June 27". TV By The Numbers by zap2it.com. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- Nick English closing credits:
- Winx Club:Season 5! Official Ending Credits! Nick Dub! HD!. Winx Club.
- Winx Club Season 6: Official Ending. Winx Club. 2013 – via YouTube.
- "The Spill". Winx Club. Season 5. Episode 1. 2 September 2012. Nickelodeon.
- "Vortex of Flames". Winx Club. Season 6. Episode 6. Nickelodeon.
- "Molly Quinn joins Susan Sullivan for live radio recording of "Kindertransport - Castle". ABC. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- Nickelodeon (9 June 2011). "GLOBAL HIT ANIMATED SERIES "WINX CLUB" COMES TO NICKELODEON, STARTING MONDAY, JUNE 27, AT 8 P.M." (Press release) – via The Futon Critic.
- Romi Dames Morgan Decker & Amy Gross talk about voice over work @ AMC in Burbank!. YouTube. 24 October 2011. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "Winx Club: Beyond Believix! Nick Stars! - ARIANA GRANDE ONLINE - ArianaGrandeOnline.org - The First & Ultimate 24/7 online source on Ariana Grande!". arianagrandeonline.org. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "Tressa – Winx". Laura Bailey VO. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Serena – Winx". Laura Bailey VO. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- Romi Dames [TheRomiDames] (19 February 2014). "@hilaryduffrocks RT "You voice Cherie? You sound so cute! 😊 :3" I do! And thank you! All of us fairies voice a pixie (but not NEC our own)." (Tweet). Retrieved 22 December 2015 – via Twitter.
- Jessica DiCicco [jessicadicicco] (7 November 2013). ""@FlyrixStar: @jessicadicicco YOU ARE A GREAT SELINA on #WinxClub! Already loving hearing you read storys which cause bad stuff !!! :3" THX!" (Tweet). Retrieved 18 December 2015 – via Twitter.
- https://twitter.com/georginacordova/status/87195865839697920 I vocie Piff and Digit
- "Lara Jill Miller". Lara Jill Miller. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- Daniella Monet [DaniellaMonet] (17 July 2012). "My girl Mitzi on her hot whip. #voiceover #Winx #nickelodeonpride" (Tweet). Retrieved 18 December 2015 – via Twitter.
- "CELEBRITY: April Stewart - Jeff Zannini Celebrity Talent". Jeff Zannini Celebrity Talent. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- "Kari Wahlgren – Press". KariWahlgren.net. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- DuArt English closing credits
- Winx Club (21 May 2015). Winx Club - Season 7 - Official Closing Credits Song - EXCLUSIVE!. YouTube. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- Erica Shroeder (12 February 2016). "Without further ado, I can finally announce the roles I play on Winx Club Season 7. The cat was already outta the bag with Faragonda with the Season 7 trailer that came out earlier this year but I'm also incredibly honored and overjoyed to play Icy the Witch, reprise my role as Piff from the first 3 seasons and play 2 new awesome fairy animal characters, Musa's fairy animal, Critty and my favorite part, Aisha's fairy animal, Squonk. Squonk is SOOOOO cute and a riot to play. It's the character I mentioned a few months ago that I'd want to get a stuffed animal of for my kids. Fingers crossed they come out with one! Thanks for your patience. I have 12 other roles in 3 other series and 4 other movies coming within the next year but all are still hush hush. Hopefully soon I can share more! Have a great weekend my lovely fans. Thanks always for the love and support.". Facebook. Retrieved 26 February 2016.
- "Instagram". Instagram. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Alyson L. Rosenfeld". Twitter. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Resume" (PDF). MichaelLisicio-Jr.com. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- EverythingGeekCast (23 June 2016). "Everything Geek Podcast Special Guest Interview- Haven Paschall". Event occurs at 32:11. Retrieved 29 November 2016 – via YouTube.
Now I also do the voices for Winx Club. I voice Bloom and I also do Kiko, her little rabbit sidekick.
- "The next big thing" by Ann-Marie Corven, TBI Kids June/July 2010 p.6-8
- "Nickelodeon and Rainbow S.p.A. Announce Global Partnership for Winx Club Animated Series - NEW YORK, Sept. 2". New York: Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Winx Club News Page". Michael's Winx Club. 8 October 2006. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Kristin Brzoznowski (9 November 2009). "Rainbow Extends Winx Club Film Franchise". WorldScreen.com.
- "Winx Club: Magical Adventure". Amazon. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Winx Club: Il Mistero degli Abissi - Teaser Trailer Ufficiale del Film". 16 April 2014.
- Busch, Anita (10 February 2016). "'Winx Club' To Get Big Screen & Live-Action Treatment Via Hollywood Gang". deadline.com. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "4Kids Entertainment Awards U.S Video Rights To Funimation Entertainment For Hit Animated Series Winx Club" (PDF). 4kidsentertainment.com. 25 May 2005. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2006. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Discover Who Controls The Dragon Fire As 4Kids Home Video Releases Winx Club Volume 2: The Power Of Dragon Fire" (PDF). 4kidsentertainment.com. 4 November 2005. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2006. Retrieved 16 August 2016.
- "Dragon Ball Z - Winx Club - Yu-Gi-Oh! - Video Game News - Card Game - Tournament - Fairy Magic - Harry Potter". Kidzworld. Retrieved 27 November 2015.
- "Winx Club: Magical Fairy Party - Game Info". Nintendo. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Winx Sirenix Power". iTunes. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Winx Sirenix Power". Google Play. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- Wolfe, Jennifer (27 November 2013). "Winx Club Unveils New 'Fairy School' Game". Animation World Network. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Winx Club: Rocks the World". Budge Studios. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Little Orbit's E3 2014 lineup". Little Orbit. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Winx Club: Saving Alfea". Little Orbit. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Andreeva, Nellie (26 September 2014). "'Winx Club' Spinoff Series Heads To Netflix - Deadline". Deadline. Retrieved 7 June 2016.
- "Netflix Orders 'Winx Club' Spinoff, as Streamer Keeps Up Kidvid Splurge". 25 September 2014. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- "Rainbow to Showcase 'Regal Academy' at MIPTV". animationmagazine.net. 31 March 2016. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- Winxer4Life (14 June 2016). "@3beepaudio Super excited to see World of Winx! I'm sure everyone at 3Beep has done such a wonderful job with the dubbing :) Love you guys!!" (Tweet). Retweeted by 3Beep. Retrieved 21 June 2016 – via Twitter.
- njaje (30 December 2015). "Happy new year 2016!@havester22 I wish for you that u doing more cartoons in the future!". Retrieved 21 June 2016 – via Instagram.
havester22 [Haven Paschall]: I wish that too!!!
njaje: @havester22 I have heard that duart also recording wow: world of winx. For netflix. Is that correct?
havester22: 3beep productions is recording WOW! It's so much fun!
- "Watch World of Winx Online - Netflix". netflix.com. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "The Talent Thief". World of Winx. Episode 1. 2016. Event occurs at Closing credits, English Edition.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Winx Club|
- Official sites