Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wipe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wipe means to clean a surface by rubbing something on it, but it is used in other contexts:
- Wiping, a process in which old television and radio recordings were overwritten, erased, or destroyed
- Wipe (transition), a gradual transition in film editing
- Wipe curtain, a kind of theater curtain
- In plumbing, a wiped joint is one created when two pipes are joined by solder as it re-solidifies after melting
- Total party kill, in roleplaying games, when an entire group is killed by hostile units
- Data erasure, purging a computer file to counter data remanence
- Bathroom hygiene, particularly in reference to wet wipes. See Anal cleansing and toilet paper
- Charlie Brooker's Wipe series, including Screenwipe, Newswipe and his annual Wipe specials
- Wuhan Institute of Physical Education (WIPE), university in Wuhan, Hubei, China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wipe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.