Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wiper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiper may refer to:
- Windscreen wiper
- Wiper (occupation), a cleaner in the engine room of a ship
- wiper (malware), a type of malware
- Wiper, a term for a hybrid striped bass
- Wiper, a term for the moving contact on a potentiometer
- Wiper, another brand name for the Lawnbott
- Scott Wiper (born 1970), American writer, film director and actor
- Wiper (One Piece), a character from the manga and anime One Piece
- Wipers, an American punk rock group
- Wiper Democratic Movement – Kenya, a 21st-century political party
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.