From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Wiper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiper may also refer to:
- Wiper, a term for a hybrid striped bass
- Wiper, a term for the moving contact on a potentiometer
- Wiper (occupation)
- Windscreen wiper
- Wiper, another brand name for the Lawnbott
- Wiper (One Piece), a character from the manga and anime One Piece
- wiper (malware), apparently employed against Iran as part of the Shamoon cyberweapon in 2012; or, more generically, malware intended to "wipe" (erase) a computer's storage devices
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.