(Redirected from Wiracocha)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Viracocha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiraqucha (Quechua, hispanicized and mixed spellings Hueracocha, Hueraccocha, Huiracocha, Huiraccocha, Huirajocha, Viracocha, Wiraccocha, Wiracocha) may refer to:
- Viracocha, an Andean divinity
- Viracocha Inca, eighth Sapa Inka (emperor) of the Tawantinsuyu
- Wiraqucha (Cusco), a mountain in the Cusco Region, Peru
- Wiraqucha (Junín), a mountain in the Junín Region, Peru
- Wiraqucha Pirqa
- Luis Viracocha (born 1954)
- Viracocha Patera
- Mysmenopsis viracocha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiraqucha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.