From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Wiracocha)
|Look up Viracocha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wiraqucha (Quechua, hispanicized and mixed spellings Hueracocha, Hueraccocha, Huiracocha, Huiraccocha, Huirajocha, Viracocha, Wiraccocha, Wiracocha) may refer to:
- Viracocha, an Andean divinity
- Viracocha Inca, eighth Sapa Inka (emperor) of the Tawantinsuyu
- Wiraqucha (Cusco), a mountain in the Cusco Region, Peru
- Wiraqucha (Junín), a mountain in the Junín Region, Peru
- Wiraqucha Pirqa
- Luis Viracocha (born 1954)
- Viracocha Patera
- Mysmenopsis viracocha
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wiraqucha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.