|Look up wired in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wired may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Wired (film), a 1989 adaptation of the book by Bob Woodward
- Wired (Jeff Beck album), 1976
- Wired (Hugh Cornwell album), 1993
- Wired (Mallory Knox album), 2017
- "Wired", a song by Prism from their album Beat Street
- "Wired", a song by Sevendust from their eponymous debut album
Publications and internet
- Wired (book), a 1984 book by Bob Woodward about the American actor and comedian John Belushi
- Wired (magazine), an American science and technology magazine and website
- Wired UK, a UK offshoot of the American magazine
- Wired (TV series), a 2008 British television miniseries
- Wired, 1988 TV series produced by Tim Graham
- "Wired", a 2005 two-part episode of Power Rangers: SPD
- "Wired", a 2002 two-part episode of The Zeta Project animated series
- Wired (demoparty), a Belgian annual demoparty which ran from 1994 to 1998
- Wired, an energy drink containing caffeine and taurine
- Wired, slang term for being under the influence of caffeine
- Workforce Innovation in Regional Economic Development (WIRED), a branch of the United States Department of Labor
- WTDY-FM, a radio station at 96.5 FM licensed to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, formerly known as "Wired 96.5"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wired.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.