|Operating system||Windows, Mac, Linux|
WireframeSketcher is a wireframing tool developed by Peter Severin and first released in November 2008. WireframeSketcher software is a member of Eclipse Foundation. It is used for creating wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. It allows the designer to create screens by arranging pre-built widgets using a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG editor and then organize screens into interactive storyboards. The application is offered in a desktop version as well as a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE such as Flash Builder, ColdFusion Builder, Aptana, MyEclipse and Zend Studio. WireframeSketcher is a general purpose tool, but it also provides specialized widget libraries for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- WireframeSketcher was a finalist in the Best RCP Application category at EclipseCon 2011.
- WireframeSketcher was a finalist in the Best Developer Tool category at EclipseCon 2013.
- Website wireframe
- Rapid prototyping
- Rapid Application Development
- Software Prototyping
- "WireframeSketcher About Page".
- "WireframeSketcher Joins Eclipse Foundation". PRWeb. 2013-02-05.
- "WireframeSketcher Eclipse Solutions Member". Eclipse Foundation. Retrieved 2013-05-21.
- Erez Zuckerman (2011-09-15). "WireframeSketcher". PC World.
- Juhani Lehtimaki (2012-04-11). "WireframeSketcher Android ICS Stencils Updated".
- "Eclipse Community Awards Winners Announced". Eclipse Foundation. 2011-03-21.
- "Eclipse Community Awards Announced 2013". Eclipse Foundation. 2013-03-26.
- "Eclipse Community Awards Winners Announced". H-Online. 2013-03-26.
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|