Wireless Toronto is a volunteer non-profit community wireless network in Toronto. Wireless Toronto began in 2005 and has been setting up no-cost public wireless Internet access around the Greater Toronto Area and exploring ways to use Wi-Fi technology to strengthen local community and culture.
Other free wireless services in the GTA
- The Toronto Public Library (TPL) offers free public wireless access in all of its 99 branches.
- The Markham Public Libraries (MPL) offers free public wireless access in the Angus Glen Library, the Markham Village Library, the Thornhill Community Library, and the Unionville Library
- Viva offers free wireless access on its Rapid Transit Vehicles
- TOwifi offers a free wifi hotspot map
- The TTC offers free, ad supported wireless at many of its stations
- Wireless Toronto Site
- Wireless Toronto Blog
- Wireless Toronto Locations Map
- Toronto Public Library Free Wireless Internet Access Service
|This Toronto-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|