(Redirected from Wirral (disambiguation))
Wirral may refer to:
- Wirral Peninsula, a peninsula in the northwest of England, between the rivers Dee and Mersey
- Metropolitan Borough of Wirral in Merseyside, occupying the northern part of the Wirral Peninsula
- Wirral (UK Parliament constituency), a one-seat county constituency between 1885 and 1983
- Hundred of Wirral, the ancient administrative area for The Wirral
- Wirral Rural District, a former local government area of The Wirral between 1894 and 1933
- Wirral Urban District, a former local government area of The Wirral between 1933 and 1974
- Wirral Metropolitan College, a college of Further Education on the Wirral Peninsula
- Wirral-Enniskillen, a community in the Canadian province of New Brunswick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wirral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.