|Look up Wisconsin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wisconsin is a constituent state of the United States of America.
Wisconsin may also refer to:
- University of Wisconsin System, the public university system in the state of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin–Madison, the flagship campus of this system
- Wisconsin Lutheran College
- USS Wisconsin (BB-9), a battleship launched in 1898
- USS Wisconsin (BB-64), a battleship launched in 1943
- SS Wisconsin, a steamboat that sank in Lake Michigan in 1929
- Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, a city
- Wisconsin Junction, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, a city
- Lake Wisconsin, Wisconsin, a census-designated place
- Wisconsin River, a river in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Territory, a U.S. territory from 1836 to 1848
- Wisconsin Township, Jackson County, Minnesota
- Wisconsin Range, a mountain range in Antarctica
- Wisconsin glaciation, most recent glaciation event in North America
- Wisconsin Avenue, a street in Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin Center, a convention and exhibition center in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin (album), a 1987 album by The Crucifucks
- Wisconsin (statue), a statue by Daniel Chester French, on top of the Wisconsin Capitol Building in Madison
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wisconsin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.