Wisconsin Senate, District 11
|Type||District of the Upper House|
Current elected officials
Neal Kedzie is the senator serving the 11th district. He has served since 2002, and was re-elected in 2010 to another four-year term. Before serving as a senator, he held an office in the State Assembly, serving the 43rd District from 1996 to 2002.
- The 31st (represented by Amy Loudenbeck)
- The 32nd (represented by Tyler August)
- The 33rd (represented by Stephen Nass)
The northern part of the 11th district is located within Wisconsin's 5th congressional district, which is represented by U.S. Representative Jim Sensenbrenner. The southern part of the 11th district is located within Wisconsin's 1st congressional district, represented by U.S. Representative Paul Ryan.
Previous senators from the district include:
- Neal Kedzie, from 2003-2014
- Joanne Huelsman, from 1991-2003
- J. Mac Davis, from 1983-1991
- Warren Braun, from 1977-?
- Wayne F. Whittow, from 1967 to 1976
- Arthur Lenroot, Jr., from 1947 to 1955
- Philip Nelson, from 1931 to 1943
- Marcus A. Kemp, from 1923-?
- George Hudnall, from 1903 to 1911
- John Kingston, Jr., from 1891 to 1894
- George F. Merrill, from 1887 to 1889
- Francis Campbell, from 1873 to 1876
- William M. Colladay, 1871
Note: the boundaries of districts have changed repeatedly over history. Previous politicians of a specific numbered district have represented a completely different geographic area, due to redistricting.
- 11th Senate District, Senator Kedzie in the Wisconsin Blue Book (2005–2006)
- Senator Kedzie official campaign site
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|