Wisconsin Senate, District 12
|Type||District of the Upper House|
|Tom Tiffany (R)|
The 12th District of the Wisconsin Senate is located in north-eastern Wisconsin, and is composed of parts of Vilas, Oneida, Florence, Lincoln, Marinette, Langlade, Menominee, Oconto, Shawano and Forest Counties.
Current elected officials
Tom Tiffany is the senator serving the 12th district. He was elected in 2012 to a four-year term. Before serving as a senator, he held an office in the State Assembly, serving the 35th District from 2011 to 2013.
- The 34th (represented by Dan Meyer)
- The 35th (represented by Mary Czaja)
- The 36th (represented by Jeffrey Mursau)
The 12th district is located partly within Wisconsin's 8th congressional district, which is represented by U.S. Representative Reid Ribble. The other part of the district is located within Wisconsin's 7th congressional district, which is represented by U.S. Representative Sean Duffy.
Past senators include:
- Jim Holperin, from 2009-2013
- Roger Breske, from 1990–2008
- Lloyd H. Kincaid, from 1983–1990
- Paul J. Rogan, from 1953-195?
- Clifford Krueger, from 1957–1983
- Joseph E. McDermid, from 1935-1941
- Chester Howell Werden
- A. H. Wilkinson, from 1917-1921
- A. Pearce Tomkins, from 1913-1917
- Albert W. Sanborn, from 1905–1912
- William O'Neil, from 1901-1904
- Clarence A. Lamoreux, from 1897-1901
- Phineas Clawson, from 1889–1893
- Norman L. James, 1885-1889
- Archibald N. Randall, 1882-1883
- James Waddington
- Joseph B. Treat
- Orrin Bacon, from 1872-1873
- Newton Littlejohn, from 1864-1869
- Wyman Spooner, from 1862-1863
- John W. Boyd, from 1858-1859
- Alva Stewart, 1852
Note: the boundaries of districts have changed repeatedly over history. Previous politicians of a specific numbered district have represented a completely different geographic area, due to redistricting.
- Jim Holperin for State Senate official campaign site
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|