name = Wise Group AB logo = caption = Business-driven HR
Affärsdriven HR (Swedish) type = Public (Nasdaq Stockholm: WISE) foundation = 1991 location = Stockholm, Sweden key_people = Roland Gustavsson CEO Stefan Rossi Founder industry = Human Resources services = Recruiting, Outplacement, HRM, Consulting, Labor law revenue = $87,5 million USD (2016) net_income = $5,1 million USD (2016) num_employees = 700 (2017) company_slogans = Business-driven HR
Affärsdriven HR (Swedish) homepage = 
}} Wise Group AB is a Swedish company which owns, starts and develops companies specialising in recruitment, consultancy and other services within human resources. Wise's subsidiaries' services include recruitment, outplacement, career coaching, labour law, HR consulting, HR education, HR networking, employee and customer surveys and web-based HR tools. Wise has offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Lindkoping, Borås and Copenhagen and Helsinki.
Wise's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Small Cap, with Mangold Fondkommission as certified adviser.
- Wise Consulting — HR consulting, outplacement, leadership and employee development
- Edge HR — web-based services for structuring HR processes
- Wise Professionals — advertised recruitment
- K2 Search — recruitment of key employees
- SalesOnly — recruitment of sales persons and sales management
- Forte Executives — recruitment and interim management for top management positions
- Netsurvey — employee surveys with a focus on the client company's profitability and strategic agenda
- Wise IT — competence providers
- Bright Relation - Customer and Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Capacitet - Leadership, teamwork and team development
- KIMM - Recruitment and Consultancy in communications, information, market & media.
- EQonomy - Recruitment of economists
- The Pace - Recruitment and consultancy in business administration
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|