Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may also refer to the Jungian archetype of the Wise Old Woman.
- Gouyen, Apache for "wise woman", a 19th-century Native American figure
- Agnes Sampson, known as the Wise Wife of Keith, involved in the North Berwick Witch Trials
- A character in fantasy series The Wheel of Time
- The Lost Princess (1875), a fairy tale novel by George MacDonald, first published as The Wise Woman: A Parable
- The Wise Woman of Hoxton, a 17th-century play
- Wise woman of Abel, an unnamed figure in the Hebrew Bible
- Woman of Tekoa, also called a wise woman in the Hebrew Bible
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wise Woman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.