This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Address||Jalan Jenderal Sudirman, Kav-1|
|Antenna spire||262 m (860 ft)|
|Roof||230 m (750 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Zeidler Roberts Partnership (Zeidler Partnership Architects) and DP Architects Private Ltd.|
Wisma 46 is a 262 m tall (architectural height) skyscraper located in the Kota BNI-Maybank complex at Jalan Jenderal Sudirman in Central Jakarta, Indonesia. The 48 storey office tower was completed in 1996 under the design by Zeidler Roberts Partnership (Zeidler Partnership Architects) and DP Architects Private Ltd.
The tower is located on a 15 ha lot in the city centre. It has a floor area of 140,028 m². The tower has 48 floors above ground which consist of offices only. There are 2 underground floors used for car parking. The tower contains 23 elevators which can reach speeds of 360 mpm in the super high speed models.
Wisma 46 is equal 184th tallest existing building in the world. When measured up to the roof, the tower is 228 m tall and when measured up to the lower roof, it is only 200 m tall.
This building has a modern design and also a unique appearance, which is curved shaped like a pen and fully covered by square patterned glass. This square window pattern is crossed by three rectangular windows. Because of its uniqueness, this skyscraper is one of the icons of Jakarta after Tugu Monas.
This building also appears on the front cover of the book Indonesia Etc: Exploring the Improbable Nation by Elizabeth Pisani.
- List of skyscrapers
- Bank Negara Indonesia
- Malaysian Banking Berhad
- List of tallest buildings in Jakarta
- "WISMA 46". www.tylin.com. Jakarta. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Wisma 46". The Skyscraper Center. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Postmodernism and Jakarta's urban structures". The Jakarta Post. 8 September 2008. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- H, Aryanto"Wisma 46, Kota BNI, Jakarta". www.3dwarehouse.sketchup.com. Retrieved 11 May 2019.
- Hahijary, Barbara."#JKTarchitecture: Wisma 46 (BNI)". www.indonesiadesign.com. 15 March 2016. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
- "Review of Indonesia Etc". www.newmandala.com. 23 June 2014. Retrieved 10 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wisma 46.|