Wisp or WISP may refer to:
In mythology and fiction
- Night wisp, a fictional creature in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- Wisp, the birth name of a fictional young orphan girl who would later become known as Rainbow Brite
- Wisp is one of the eight elemental spirits featured in the Mana series, representing the light element
- Wisp is a nature spirit associated with the Night Elf race in the Warcraft series.
- Wisp is a monster in the MMORPG Tibia (video game) that looks like a magical light.
- Wisp (Sonic), the alien race in Sonic Colors
- The hero Io in Dota 2 is a guardian wisp.
As a proper noun
- WISP (AM), a radio station (1570 AM) licensed to Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Wisp Ski Resort, in western Maryland
- Wisp (musician), an electronic artist signed to Rephlex Records
- Colgate Wisp, a single-use toothbrush
As an acronym
- WFC3 Infrared Spectroscopic Parallel (WISP) survey
- Wartime Information Security Program
- Weakly Interacting Sub-eV Particles such as the axion, a hypothetical class of particles
- WNT1 Inducible Signaling Pathway proteins 1, 2 and 3 (WISP1, WISP2, and WISP3), human genes
- Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with wireless connections. Generally a smaller ISP that takes on the challenge of providing broadband for their community.
- Wireless Identification and Sensing Platform (WISP) is a software-configurable passive UHF RFID tag
- Wireless Information Service Point (WiSP) is a communication technology for distributing any kind of information via Bluetooth
- Wang Interchange Source Processor (WISP) is a software migration toolkit
- Agriocnemis, a genus of damselfly commonly known as a wisp.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wisp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.