Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up wisp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wisp or WISP may refer to:
In mythology and fiction
- Night wisp, a fictional creature in the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind
- Wisp, the birth name of a fictional young orphan girl who would later become known as Rainbow Brite
- Wisp is one of the eight elemental spirits featured in the Mana series, representing the light element
- Wisp is a nature spirit associated with the Night Elf race in the Warcraft series.
- Wisp is a monster in the MMORPG Tibia (video game) that looks like a magical light.
- Wisp (Sonic), the alien race in the Sonic the Hedgehog games.
- The hero Io in Dota 2 is a guardian wisp.
As a proper noun
- WISP (AM), a radio station (1570 AM) licensed to Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Wisp Ski Resort, in western Maryland
- Wisp (musician), an electronic artist signed to Rephlex Records
- Colgate Wisp, a single-use toothbrush
As an acronym
- WFC3 Infrared Spectroscopic Parallel (WISP) survey
- Wartime Information Security Program
- Weakly Interacting Sub-eV Particles such as the axion, a hypothetical class of particles
- WNT1 Inducible Signaling Pathway proteins 1, 2 and 3 (WISP1, WISP2, and WISP3), human genes
- Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides connectivity via WLAN.
- Wireless Identification and Sensing Platform (WISP) is a software-configurable passive UHF RFID tag
- Wireless Information Service Point (WiSP) is a communication technology for distributing any kind of information via Bluetooth
- Wang Interchange Source Processor (WISP) is a software migration toolkit
- Agriocnemis, a genus of damselfly commonly known as a wisp.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wisp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.