This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Video hosting service|
17 Tudor Street, Cambridge,|
Massachusetts, United States
|Founder(s)||Chris Savage, Brendan Schwartz|
(see list of localized domain names)
|Alexa rank||3,472 (April 2014[update])|
|Registration||Required (Trial signups and memberships allow access to uploading, managing, and tracking videos)|
Wistia Inc. is an internet video hosting and analytics company that was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts during 2006 by Brown University graduates Chris Savage and Brendan Schwartz. Its aim was to help filmmakers collaborate remotely online.
Wistia is a video platform for businesses. It has free and premium video hosting solutions, and supports video creation and editing tools like Soapbox. Wistia reduces the barriers to better business communications for teams including marketing, sales, support, HR, and more. More than 300,000 businesses across 50 countries use Wistia, including HubSpot, MailChimp, Sephora, Starbucks, and Tiffany & Co.
- "Wistia.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Summers, Nick (January 23, 2013). "Learn how to script, film and edit great video with hosting startup Wistia's new Learning Center". TheNextWeb.com. Retrieved February 1, 2013.
- Venture Funding Raising
- How to Video Email Marketing
- Mixergy Interview with co-founder Chris Savage
- Online Video Hosting Breakdown
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|