|Born||10 March 1986|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Current tour(s)||Asian Development Tour|
|Former tour(s)||Asian Tour|
After turning professional in 2008, Artjanawat played on the Asian Tour but failed to achieve much success finishing outside the top-70 in each of his three seasons on the tour. Since 2008, Artjanawat has also regularly played on the ASEAN PGA Tour and has had five victories on this tour and finished in the top-10 on the Order of Merit every year from 2008 to 2013 (1st, 4th, 4th, 1st, 6th, 3rd).
In 2014, Artjanawat won his first Official World Golf Ranking points event at the PGM Sime Darby Harvard Championship on the Asian Development Tour, and attributed the win to a healthier lifestyle having taken up cycling.
Professional wins (6)
Asian Development Tour wins (1)
|No.||Date||Tournament||Winning score||Margin of
|1||1 Mar 2014||PGM Sime Darby Harvard Championship||−22 (69-65-65-67=266)||1 stroke||R. Nachimuthu|||
ASEAN PGA Tour wins (5)
- 2008 Mercedes Benz Masters Philippines, Mercedes-Benz Masters Vietnam
- 2011 Palembang MUSI Championship, Sabah Masters
- 2013 Sabah Masters
- "Wisut Artjanawat profile". Asian Tour. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Golf – 2002 Asian Games – Men results". Archived from the original on May 10, 2003.
- "2008 Order of Merit". ASEAN PGA Tour. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Wisut wins in Malaysia". GolfToday. 1 March 2014.
- "ASEAN PGA Tour - 2008 schedule".
- "ASEAN PGA Tour - 2011 schedule".
- "ASEAN PGA Tour - 2013 schedule".