|Kabushiki-gaisha Witto Sutajio|
|Founded||June 1, 2012|
|Headquarters||Musashino, Tokyo, Japan|
|George Wada (President)|
|Products||Anime (Television, Film, OVA)|
Number of employees
WIT STUDIO, Inc. (Japanese: 株式会社ウィットスタジオ, Hepburn: Kabushiki-gaisha Witto Sutajio) is a Japanese animation studio founded on June 1, 2012 by producers at Production I.G as a subsidiary of IG Port. It is headquartered in Musashino, Tokyo with Production I.G producer George Wada as president and Tetsuya Nakatake, also a producer at Production I.G., as a director of the studio. The studio gained notability for producing the anime adaptation of the Attack on Titan manga series.
The studio was founded by George Wada, a former employee of Production I.G, in 2012, but it'd take another year before the studio's first main productions, Hal and Attack on Titan, were released. After its founding, Tetsuya Nakatake was placed as the representative director of the studio. Several other former Production I.G staff members joined WIT after its founding, including animation directors Kyōji Asano and Satoshi Kadowaki, and director Tetsurō Araki, all of whom worked together on Attack on Titan.
|2013, 2017–2019||Attack on Titan||Tetsurō Araki
|59 + 3 OVA||Adapted from Hajime Isayama's manga of the same name|
|2014–2015||Hozuki's Coolheadedness||Hiro Kaburaki||13 + 3 OVA||Adapted from Natsumi Eguchi's manga of the same name|
|2015||The Rolling Girls||Kotomi Deai||12||Original work|
|2015||Seraph of the End||Daisuke Tokudo||24 + 1 OVA||Adapted from Takaya Kagami's manga of the same name|
|2016||Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress||Tetsurō Araki||12||Original work|
|2017–2018||The Ancient Magus' Bride||Norihiro Naganuma||24||Adapted from Kore Yamazaki's manga of the same name|
|2018||After the Rain||Ayumu Watanabe||12||Adapted from Jun Mayuzuki's manga of the same name|
|2019–2020||Kedama no Gonjirō||Kenshirō Morii||52||Co-animated with OLM, Inc.|
|2019||Vinland Saga||Shuhei Yabuta||24||Adapted from Makoto Yukimura's manga of the same name|
|2020||Girl Gaku ~Sei Girls Square Gakuin~||Norihito Takahashi||TBA||Co-animated with OLM, Inc.|
|2020||Great Pretender||Hiro Kaburaki||23||Original work|
|2013||Hal||Ryōtarō Makihara||1||Original work|
|2014–2015||Attack on Titan – Part 1: Crimson Bow and Arrow
Attack on Titan – Part 2: Wings of Freedom
|Tetsurō Araki||2||Recap films of the anime series' first season|
|2015||The Empire of Corpses||Ryōtarō Makihara||1||Part of Project Itoh|
|2016–2017||Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Part 1: Gathering Light
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress - Part 2: Burning Life
|Tetsurō Araki||2||Recap films of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress|
|2017–2018||Laughing Under the Clouds Gaiden||Tetsuya Wakano||3||Adapted from Karakara-Kemuri's manga Laughing Under the Clouds|
|2018||Attack on Titan: The Roar of Awakening||Tetsurō Araki
|1||Recap film of the anime series' second season|
|2018||Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us||Tetsuo Yajima||1||Follow-up to 2017's Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!|
Collaboration with OLM
|2019||Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: Unato Decisive Battle||Tetsurō Araki||1||Sequel to Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress|
|2020||Attack on Titan: Chronicle||Tetsurō Araki
|1||Recap film of the first three seasons of the anime|
|2014–2015||Attack on Titan: No Regrets||Tetsurō Araki||OVA||2||Adapted from Gun Snark's manga of the same name|
|2016||Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins||Kyoji Asano||ONA||1||Short film adapted from the video game Star Fox Zero|
|2016–2017||The Ancient Magus' Bride: Those Awaiting a Star||Norihiro Naganuma||OVA||3||Adapted from Kore Yamazaki's manga The Ancient Magus' Bride|
|2017–2018||Attack on Titan: Lost Girls||Tetsurō Araki
|OVA||3||Adapted from Hiroshi Seko's novel of the same name|
|2019||The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, a Rún||Yūtarō Kubo
|OVA||1||Adapted from Nagabe's manga of the same name|
|2021||Vampire in the Garden||Ryoutarou Makihara||ONA||TBA||Original Netflix anime series|
|2017||Tales of the Rays||Bandai Namco||Mobile Game||Opening Animation/Cutscenes|
|2018||Kōtetsujō no Kabaneri -Ran- Hajimaru Michiato||DMM Games||Mobile Game||Opening Animation|
|2018||BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle||Arc System Works||Console Game||Opening Animation|
|2018||Princess Connect! Re:Dive||Cygames||Mobile Game||Opening Animation/Cutscenes|
|2019||"We're Still Underground"||Eve||Nobutaka Yoda|||
|2019||"This World to You"||Eve||Nobutaka Yoda|||
|2020||Blue: Line Step Brush||Under Graph||Kengo Saitō|||
|2020||Sakugasaku||Uchikubi Gokumon Dōkōkai||Kyōji Asano|||
- "WIT STUDIO Company" (in Japanese). WIT STUDIO. Retrieved September 22, 2013.
- Marina (March 29, 2016). "Sakura-Con 2016 – Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress and More by WIT Studio". wordpress.com. Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- Ransom, Ko (April 20, 2012). "IG Port Founds New Animation Planning and Production Subsidiary". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- "IGポート アニメ企画・制作子会社設立 「戦国BASARA」などのプロデューサー役員に" [IG Port Establishes New Animation Planning and Production Subsidiary Headed By Sengoku Basara Anime Producer]. animeanime.biz (in Japanese). April 20, 2012. Retrieved April 20, 2012.
- "進撃！巨人中学校×進撃の巨人"進撃祭"Reading & Live Event イベントレポート" [Attack on Titan Junior High x Attack on Titan "Adventure Festival" Reading & Live Event Report]. shingeki.tv (in Japanese). July 4, 2016. Retrieved July 4, 2016.
- "テイルズオブザレイズ -Tales of the Rays- Official Website" (in Japanese). Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- Pier (February 22, 2018). "Friendship is Magic in Princess Connect! Re:Dive for iOS and Android". Play-Asia. Retrieved April 23, 2020.
- E ve (January 24, 2019). "We're Still Underground - Eve MV". YouTube. Retrieved January 27, 2019.
- E ve (April 20, 2019). "This World to You - Eve MV". YouTube. Retrieved April 21, 2019.
- amgchannel (February 13, 2020). "【MV full】『BLUE - l i n e・s t e p・b r u s h -』 / ＡＭＧオリジナルアニメーション" [[MV Full] "Blue: Line Step Brush" / AMG Original Animation]. YouTube. Retrieved September 14, 2020.
- 打首獄門同好会 (September 11, 2020). "打首獄門同好会「サクガサク」" [Uchikubi Gokumon Dōkōkai "Sakugasaku"]. YouTube. Retrieved September 14, 2020.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|