Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up girl or witch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Things commonly known by the name witch girl or witch girls (in various capitalizations) include:
- Eleniak Witch Girl, a character from the video game Wild Arms 2
- The Witch Girl, a 1914 film starring Mary Fuller
- Witch-Girl, He Yueer (aka Yao nu He Yueer), a Mandarin language film featuring Peter Yang
- Majokko (魔女っ子, little witch), a subgenre of Japanese fantasy light novels, manga, anime, and video games
- Universal Witch Girl, a character in the video series Trinity Universe
- A 1988 single by Fire Dept as part of the Graveyard Stomp compilation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Witch girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.