(Redirected from Witchcraft (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up witchcraft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Witchcraft is a supposed supernatural means of making magic.
Witchcraft may also refer to:
- Witchcraft (1916 film), a lost 1916 American drama silent film
- Witchcraft (1964 film), a horror film starring Lon Chaney Jr.
- Witchcraft (1988 film), a horror film that was first in a series of sixteen films
- La Casa 4, 1988 horror film starring Linda Blair and David Hasselhoff also released as Witchcraft
- WitchCraft Horror Series, a series of 16 films with good and evil witches
- Witchcraft (band), a Swedish band
- Witchcraft (Witchcraft album), 2004
- Witchcraft (Stormwitch album), 2004
- Witchcraft (Obtained Enslavement album), 1997
- Witchcraft (John Abercrombie album), 1991
- Witchcraft (Claire Martin and Richard Rodney Bennett album), 2010
- "Witchcraft" (1955 song), a 1955 song by Dave Bartholomew and Pearl King which was an R&B hit that year for The Spiders and a 1963 B-side hit for Elvis Presley
- "Witchcraft" (1957 song), a 1957 song by Cy Coleman and Carolyn Leigh, best known in a recording by Frank Sinatra
- "Witchcraft" (Pendulum song), 2010
- "Witchcraft" (Book of Love song), 1989
- Witchcraft (clipper), 1850 California clipper ship built in Salem, MA
- "Witchcraft", the codename given to the intelligence produced by the source Merlin, in John le Carré's novel Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Witchcraft.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.