With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear
|With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear|
|Studio album by Sleeping with Sirens|
|Released||March 23, 2010|
|Studio||Chango Gridlock Studios, Casselberry, Florida|
|Sleeping with Sirens chronology|
|Singles from With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear|
With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear is the debut studio album by American rock band Sleeping with Sirens. It was released on March 23, 2010, through Rise Records. The album debuted at number 7 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers chart, and at number 36 on Top Independent Albums. It received praise in particular for singer Kellin Quinn's vocals. This is also the only release by the band to feature guitarists Nick Trombino and Brandon McMaster, who have since been replaced by Jesse Lawson and Jack Fowler respectively.
All lyrics written by Kellin Quinn, all music composed by Sleeping with Sirens
|1.||"If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn"||3:39|
|2.||"The Bomb Dot Com v2.0"||3:31|
|3.||"You Kill Me (In a Good Way)"||3:42|
|4.||"Let Love Bleed Red" (featuring Aaron Marsh)||3:42|
|5.||"Captain Tyin' Knots vs. Mr. Walkway (No Way)" (featuring David Stephens)||3:23|
|6.||"Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm"||2:14|
|7.||"With Ears to See, and Eyes to Hear"||3:43|
|8.||"In Case of Emergency, Dial 411"||2:44|
|9.||"The Left Side of Everywhere"||2:59|
Sleeping with Sirens
- Kellin Quinn – lead vocals, keyboards
- Brandon McMaster – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Nick Trombino – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Justin Hills – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Gabe Barham – drums, percussion
- Aaron Marsh – additional vocals on "Let Love Bleed Red"
- David Stephens – additional vocals on "Captain Tyin' Knots vs. Mr. Walkway (No Way)"
- Chango Studios – mixing, mastering, production, engineering, additional programming and percussion
- Glenn Thomas – art direction, design
- "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMzriO93-Y" is the track title as it appears on the album – a URL to a YouTube video on the band's official channel, entitled "Dance Party", which features the group dancing to "A cause des garçons" by Yelle. Track 10 is no longer found at the listed URL and instead can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMzriO93-Y when Youtube started using HTTPS, however that remains the official name of the song album. For searching purposes, this track is commonly referred to as Dance Party.
- "With Ears to See, and Eyes to Hear - Sleeping with Sirens - Songs, Reviews, Credits - AllMusic".
- "Sleeping With Sirens - With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear - Reviews - Alternative Press".
- With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear - www.absolutepunk.net
- "With Ears to See, and Eyes to Hear - Sleeping With Sirens - Billboard.com". Billboard. Retrieved June 7, 2010.