|Genres||Technical death metal, deathcore, melodic death metal, mathcore|
The band hails from Sacramento and was formed by Samuel Mcleod, Shaun Gier, Jeff Morgan, and Jacob Peete, but didn't acquire a permanent bassist until 2003 with Michael Nordeen. Jeff Morgan later left the band and was replaced by Andrew Burt. Keyboardist Brandon Guadagnolo joined the band later on, and with this line-up the band released an EP, In the Midst Of Bloodied Soil.
Jacob Pete, Andy Burt, Sam Mcleod and Brandon Guadagnolo left the band in the summer of 2005, and drummer Greg Donnelly and guitarist John Abernathy, both from Conducting from the Grave, joined in 2006. At this moment, the line-up consisted of no fewer than four former Conducting from the Grave members, the only exception being bassist Michael Nordeen. Later that year, vocalist Shaun Gier left the band and was replaced by Fidel Campos, just in time for the recording of their debut album.
The band released their debut album, In the Midst of Bloodied Soil, in 2005, with the same title as their EP, through Earache Records—the songs are the same as on the EP, with two additional tracks.
- Fidel Campos - vocals
- John Abernathy - guitar
- Jeff Morgan - guitar
- Steven Lovas - bass
- Greg Donnelly - drums
- Shaun Gier - guitar, vocals
- Jacob Peete - drums
- Brandon Guadagnolo - keyboards
- Sam Mcleod - vocals
- Andy Burt - guitar
- Justin Tvetan - drums
- Joey Ellis - bass
- Michael Nordeen - bass
- In the Midst of Bloodied Soil (CD, Earache, 2004)
- What We See When We Shut Our Eyes (CD, Earache, 2007)
- Mark Deming. "With Passion | Biography | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved December 11, 2013.
- Scott Alisoglu. "CD Reviews - In the Midst of Bloodied Soil - Blabbermouth.net". Blabbermouth.net. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- Greg Pratt. "With Passion - In the Midst of a Bloodied Soil • Metal Reviews • exclaim.ca". Exclaim.ca. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- Scott Alisoglu. "CD Reviews - What We See When We Shut Our Eyes With Passion - Blabbermouth.net". Blabbermouth.net. Retrieved December 13, 2013.