Looking east on Ohio State Route 125
Location of Withamsville, Ohio
|• Total||3.1 sq mi (8.1 km2)|
|• Land||3.1 sq mi (8.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||879 ft (268 m)|
|• Density||2,253/sq mi (869.8/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1061798|
Withamsville is located in western Clermont County at  along the southern border of Union Township. The southeast corner of the CDP crosses into Pierce Township to the south. Ohio State Route 125 runs through the center of the community, leading southeast 12 miles (19 km) to Bethel and northwest (via U.S. Route 50) 16 miles (26 km) to downtown Cincinnati. Interstate 275 forms the northwest border of Withamsville, with access from Exit 65 where it crosses Route 125.(39.058663, -84.269903),
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,145 people, 1,305 households, and 848 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,796.9 people per square mile (693.9/km²). There were 1,350 housing units at an average density of 771.3/sq mi (297.9/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 97.42% White, 0.76% African American, 0.10% Native American, 0.79% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.45% from other races, and 0.45% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.76% of the population.
There were 1,305 households out of which 31.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.7% were married couples living together, 8.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35.0% were non-families. 29.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.41 and the average family size was 3.01.
In the CDP the population was spread out with 24.5% under the age of 18, 9.6% from 18 to 24, 33.3% from 25 to 44, 21.9% from 45 to 64, and 10.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 35 years. For every 100 females there were 97.8 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 94.3 males.
The median income for a household in the CDP was $45,802, and the median income for a family was $57,153. Males had a median income of $39,223 versus $26,767 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $22,352. About 4.2% of families and 7.8% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.9% of those under age 18 and 4.7% of those age 65 or over.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Withamsville CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- "Clermont County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Everts, Louis H. (1880). History of Clermont County, Ohio, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers. Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott & Co. p. 443.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.