|Withcote shown within Leicestershire|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Withcote is a small parish comprising a number of scattered dwellings in Harborough //, a local government district of Leicestershire. The population is included in the civil parish of Braunston-in-Rutland.
- Henry Smith (1620–1668) was born here, an English Member of Parliament and one of the regicides of King Charles I.
- Good Stuff. "Withcote Hall - Withcote - Leicestershire - England | British Listed Buildings". britishlistedbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Withcote Chapel, VisitChuches.org, accessed March 2009
- http://www.gatehouse-gazetteer.info/English%20sites/1782.html The Gatehouse gazetteer of medieval fortifications in England and Wales
- Historic England. "Sauvey Castle (321118)". PastScape. Retrieved 26 March 2009.
- Biography of Henry Smith, regicide British Civil Wars website
Media related to Withcote at Wikimedia Commons
|This Leicestershire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|