(Redirected from Withdraw)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up withdrawal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Withdrawal means "an act of taking out" and may refer to:
- Anchoresis (withdrawal from the world for religious or ethical reasons)
- Coitus interruptus (the withdrawal method)
- Drug withdrawal
- Social withdrawal
- Taking of money from a bank
- Withdrawal (military)
- Withdrawal reflex
- Withdrawal, Twista/Do or Die EP
- "Withdrawals" (Tyler Farr song)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Withdrawal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.